25FIVE50 Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to the “25FIVE50” promotional campaign organised by Arkadia Marketing Ltd between Wednesday 28th June and Sunday 2nd July at the Arkadia Commercial Centre in Gozo.
- Between Wednesday 28th June and Sunday 2nd July customer effecting purchases from participating shops will get a “25FIVE50” voucher/s worth €5 each for every €25 spent.
- The maximum number of “25FIVE50” vouchers issued with any one purchase is 4, for a total worth of €20.
- Participating shops are the following individual shops as identified by their own cash points found at the Arkadia Commercial Centre in Triq Fortunato Mizzi, Rabat, Gozo: Arkadia Department Store (Level 1 & Level 2), Arkadia Foodstore Gozo, Piazza Italia, Parfois, Boulevard, Circle A, Pearl and Urban Jungle (Gozo).
- Only one “25FIVE50” voucher can be redeemed with a purchase of at least €50. Redeeming multiple “25FIVE50” vouchers requires additional purchases in multiples of €50 as follows
- 1x voucher with a purchase of EUR50
- 2x vouchers with a purchase of EUR100
- 3x vouchers with a purchase of EUR150
- 4x vouchers with a purchase of EUR200
- “25FIVE50” vouchers can be redeemed form participating shops at the Arkadia Commercial Centre in Gozo mentioned in Point 4.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd is not liable for any damage suffered by any participant due to the non-observance of these conditions.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd reserves the right to change the format and manner in which the promotion is conducted at its sole discretion and without notice and liability.
- In the event that these terms and conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Arkadia Marketing Ltd shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd retains final discretion in all matters relating to this promotion.
- These Terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.