- Controller Details: Arkadia Marketing Limited, a company registered in Malta, bearing company registration number C 11113 and having its registered address at Mizzi Organisation Corporate Office, Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1407, Malta, (“We”/Us”/”Our”) is the controller of your personal data. We may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data: The term “personal data” refers to all personally identifiable information about you and includes all the information you provide to Us in relation to your participation in an online competition organised by the controller, and all other information which may arise that can be identified with you personally. The personal data that We collect and process about you are the data that you voluntarily provide to Us. Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years require the permission of a parent/ guardian before submitting personal data.
- Purpose of Processing The purpose of processing for which your personal data are intended is postage of any prizes won when participating on an online competition organised by the controller.
- Legal Basis Our legal basis of processing your personal data is your explicit consent for purposes of sending a prize by post.
- Withdrawal of Consent You can change your mind and may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending email to email@example.com. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
- Processing Requirement The processing of your personal data is not a statutory requirement: it is a requirement in order for the delivery of your prize. Failure to provide your personal data impedes Us from being in a position to send prize.
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling Your personal data will not be used for any automated decision-making or profiling.
- Data Retention We shall retain your personal data for the period that is required to effect your request to transfer the item, or until you withdraw your consent, whichever is the earlier. Thereafter, your personal data shall be immediately and irrevocably erased unless We need to keep to exercise or defend any legal claim.
- Your Rights For as long as we retain your personal data you may:
a.request access to and rectification of personal data where incomplete or inaccurate;
b.request erasure of your personal data (where applicable);
c.object to the processing of your personal data (where applicable);
d.request that we provide you with any personal data you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
e.request that we transmit your personal data directly to you or to another controller indicated by you.
11. Complaints If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, please note that you may contact Us at the details indicated above. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data