Temporary Salesperson (Christmas period)
We are looking to recruit individuals on a part-time basis to join the fashion team during the Christmas period. The chosen candidate shall be welcomed to Arkadia’s fashion team and will begin to cultivate a strong relationship with all team members. The selected candidate shall report directly to the respective Supervisor and Manager and collectively drive the team’s progress forward.
- Provide an excellent customer experience and achieving outlet’s sales targets through team effort.
- Ensure that shop, shelving, and displays are up to standard, clean, neat and presentable.
- Drive a positive energy at the workplace and great customers with a smile.
- Assist physically in stock tacking as instructed by Superior.
- Present bill, collect payment and distribute change and receipts.
- At the end of the shift, balance the amount of money received and the records on the sales sheet.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be eager to learn about Arkadia’s portfolio of brands and have a strong interest in current and future design trends.
- Be a strong communicator in the English language.
- Have a strong sense of visual merchandising.
- Be ready to take initiative and go the extra mile.
- Have experience in retail.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are to send in a detailed CV to email@example.com, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.Apply Online