We are looking to recruit a Foodstore Supervisor to join our growing Foodstores Teams in St. Julians. The selected candidate shall be responsible to support the Duty Manager in overseeing all operations and training to new recruits.
- Oversee store operations and empower staff to maintain cleanliness in the store and to excel in customer service.
- Check the store’s inventory management system for all areas and keenly adopt category management techniques and FIFO principles.
- Train and oversee that all shelves adequately stocked, and promotions are often communicated to customers.
- Observe and recommend ways in which revenue streams and customer expectations may the met and maximised.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be eager to lead and develop the competencies of team members
- Hold a valid Food Handling License.
- Have an ECDL Certificate or proficiency in MS Office.
- Be a strong communicator in Malta’s national languages; English and Maltese.
Training for this role will be given, however, previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset. If you feel that this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, send a covering letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online