We are seeking to recruit a Full-time Supervisor to supervise the Parfois outlet at Malta’s International Airport and report to the Shop Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible to supervise the assigned retail outlet/s and coach all sales people in order to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Ensures that products are in excellent condition and that shelving and displays are up to standard, clean, neat and presentable.
- Maintains excellent product-knowledge.
- Ensures that staff is aware and motivated towards achieving the company goals.
- Ensures Merchandising of the product is done in accordance to brand guidelines and as instructed by Superiors.
- Carries out continuous on the job training with sales people.
- Refers to customer’s queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that weekly rosters promote equal and fair distribution of work. The said rosters need to have optimum levels of staff balancing staff availability and cost effectiveness.
- In the absence of the Shop Manager, ensures below reports are completed:
- Visual Merchandising photo report and stock feedback as per mother-company’s request.
- Stock feedback report to Brand Manager.
- Weekly Staff feedback report for all team members to Brand Manager and HRM.
- Daily action plans and checklists to Brand Manager.
- Any other reports specific to brand or in general as assigned by Brand Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in the English language, both verbal and written
- Has good leadership and teamwork skills
- Has good organizational and planning skills
- Has good computer skills
- Is passionate about fashion trends
– Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the vacancy in which they are interested.Apply Online