We are currently looking to recruit a Full-time Supervisor for our Pearl outlet at Arkadia Gozo. The selected candidate would be responsible to supervise the shop and its employees in effort of providing excellent customer service and achieving sales targets. The Supervisor would report to the Shop Manager.
- Ensuring that product merchandising is done in accordance to brand guidelines and as instructed by Superiors.
- Referring to customers’ queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaising with the Shop Manager to ensure that enough staff is available, particularly during peak hours.
- Holding regular meetings with staff, identifying areas for development and training needs.
- Preparing and communicating daily action plan with sales targets and other updates.
- Ensuring that weekly rosters promote equal and fair distribution of work. The said rosters need to have optimum levels of staff balancing staff availability and cost effectiveness.
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a strong interest in Arkadia’s portfolio of brands as well as keeping up to date with changing fashion trends.
- Be fluent communicating in English.
- Being able to communicate in Maltese is considered an asset.
- Have leadership and organizational skills.
- Training for this role will be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role shall be considered an asset.
Interested parties are invited to send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!