We are currently seeking to recruit a Full-time Storekeeper for either two of our outlets in Malta and Gozo. The selected candidate would be responsible for the receiving and storing of stock and the overall organisation of the store. The Storekeeper would report to the Foodstore Duty Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To receive incoming stock, performing adequate checking of both quality and quantity of items received.
- To plan adequate storage of incoming stock in order to maximize the use of space and to ensure we are not overstocked.
- To ensure the proper handling and usage of stock while in storage and while being introduced in the supermarket.
- To assist as necessary in the stacking of stock in the supermarket.
Requirements and Competencies
- Good oral and written skills in English.
- Fluent in Maltese. Any other language is considered an asset
- Able to use the computer and Microsoft Office applications.
- Awareness of health and safety regulations
- Organisational skills
- A valid Food Handling license is considered an asset although training may be arranged
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org