We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Stacker to support our Foodstore operations. The work schedule is flexible from Monday to Sunday with shifts ranging from morning, afternoon or evening times. The person chosen for this role will report to the Duty Manager and the Stores Manager.
- Checking and ensuring adequate stock levels on display.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure products are bought and delivered on time.
- Recommending new products to managers.
- Maintaining high quality interaction with customers
- Keep your working area clean and organised.
The Ideal Candidate would:
- Be very fluent in English; verbal and written.
- Be computer literate
- Having a valid Food Handling license is considered an asset although training may be arranged
- Training for this role shall be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which role they are interested in.