We are currently recruiting for a part-time Stacker to support our Foodstore operations. The work schedule is flexible from Monday to Sunday with shifts ranging from morning, afternoon or evening times. The person chosen for this role will report to the Duty Manager and the Stores Manager.
- Checking and ensuring adequate stock levels on display.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure products are bought and delivered on time.
- Recommending new products to managers.
- Maintaining high quality interaction with customers
- Keep your working area clean and organised.
Requirements for the role include:
- Very fluent in English; verbal and written.
- Be computer literate
The following shall be considered as an asset:
- Fluent in any other language.
- A valid First Aid Certificate
- A valid Food Handling license although training may be arranged
Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online