We are looking to recruit an individual to manage the dynamic teams located in Valletta, Sliema and MIA. The person selected for this position will report to the Assistant Brand Manager and would have Shop Supervisors and Team Members reporting directly to him/her.
Short outline of the main duties for this role include:
- Plan and prepare a roster for each week.
- Complete Visual Merchandising Photo Reports.
- Prepare Daily Action Plans and Checklist Reports
- Driving work-ethic:
- Ensure cash tills are tallied at the end of each shift.
- Motivate and empower team members by assigning necessary tasks to each team member.
- Building & Developing Team Members:
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in Performance Appraisals
- Identify training needs for team members
The profile of our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has strong in administrative and team leadership skills.
- Is good at planning and checking lead times
- Has an eye for global commercial trends and a strong interest in current and future design trends.
- Is a strong communicator in the English language.
- Has a sixth sense for visual merchandising.
- Is continuously ready to take initiative and operate with little supervision.
- Is Customer obsessed
Training for this role will be given, however, previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
If you feel that this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Send a covering letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online