We are looking to recruit individuals to provide an excellent customer experience within our retail stores. The chosen candidate shall be welcomed to Arkadia’s fashion teams and will begin to cultivate a strong relationship with all team members. The selected candidate shall report directly to the respective Supervisor and Manager and collectively drive the team’s progress forward.
- Provide an excellent customer experience and achieving outlet’s sales targets through team effort.
- Ensure that shop, shelving and displays are up to standard, clean, neat and presentable.
- Drive a positive energy at the workplace and great customers with a smile.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be eager to learn about Arkadia’s portfolio of brands and have a strong interest in current and future design trends.
- Be a strong communicator in the English language.
- Have a strong sense of visual merchandising.
- Be ready to take initiative and go the extra mile.
- Performance related bonuses are awarded on a monthly basis
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probationary period.
Training for this role will be given, however, previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
If you feel that this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Send a covering letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online