We are looking for somebody who has a passion for fashion and loves working with people to join our team! As a company, we take pride in providing an excellent customer experience for our clients and we are eager to recruit somebody who can do just that with the rest of the team. The selected candidate would report directly to the shop Supervisor or Manager and together, work towards achieving set goals.
- Greeting customers with a smile and assisting them with their needs to create a positive customer experience.
- Taking good care of the shop’s cleanliness and presentation, including replenishment of shelves and displays.
- Adopting a continuous learning approach towards product knowledge.
- Handling payments and reconciliation of receipts with sales records.
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a strong interest in Arkadia’s portfolio of brands as well as keeping up-to-date with changing fashion trends.
- Be fluent communicating in English.
- Have a creative flair for visual merchandising.
- Be sociable and open to engage with customers.
- Performance related bonuses are awarded on a monthly basis
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probationary period.
- Training for this role will be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role shall be considered an asset.
If you think this job is for you, we invite you to send us a covering letter and an updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org . We are eager to hear from you!