We are seeking to recruit a Full-time Shop Manager to manage the Piazza Italia outlet in Arkadia Gozo. The selected candidate will be responsible to maintain, plan and co-ordinate daily activities as well as motivate and coach employees in line with company SOPs to achieve monthly targets. The Shop Manager will report to the Fashion Brands Manager.
- Ensure that the customer service standards and best practices are adhered to by all the employees.
- Ensure that products are in excellent condition and that shelving and displays are up to standard, clean, neat and presentable.
- Prepare action plans and checklists and send them to Brand Manager.
- Ensures that replenishment requests are made on time and that merchandise is received when required.
- Train the team in effective selling skills and cashing procedures.
- Ensure that all employees are assigned adequate tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the shop.
- Ensure that staff is aware and motivated towards achieving the company goals.
- Make recommendations to the Brand manager on any improvements which can relate to better sales opportunities and better customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
- Be customer and fashion oriented.
- Have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Have good computer skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com. We look forward to hear from you!