We are seeking to recruit a part-time Security to join the team at Arkadia Gozo. The selected candidate would report to the Head of Security and be responsible to keep the premises safe at all times and report any issues, as well as perform health and safety inspections.
- Make continuous and regular inspection checks in and around the whole building, ensuring that everything is properly secured and being on the lookout for any irregularities.
- Ensure that the premises are opened and closed at the scheduled business hours, turning on and off all lighting as appropriate.
- Liaise with external entities such as the Police, in cases of incidents.
- Handle cases of theft courteously and lawfully.
- Monitor the security screens on a regular basis looking for any irregular activity.
- Administer first aid assistance if required.
- Act as a custodian in all cash-handling operations, including collections and deposits from/to the bank.
- Manage and control all keys to the premises.
- Answering the telephone and administer the Company’s internal and external mail.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Be responsible and dependable
- Be well organized
- Be able to act quickly and smartly in high pressure situations
- Training for this role shall be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org