We are looking to recruit an individual on a full-time basis to join our Purchasing team in Gozo as a Purchasing Administrator. The selected candidate shall report directly to the Purchasing Manager and work from Monday to Friday.
- To implement and maintain existing effective administration procedures to enable high performance from Arkadia Foodstore.
- To provide accurate reports to the Purchasing Manager and superiors as required.
- To liaise and communicate clearly both orally and in writing with suppliers, Ordering Clerks and Purchasing Manager.
- Assisting with implementing new developments and key messages to improve working practices and effectiveness of delivery against key targets.
- Establish where needed and maintain excellent financial / administration systems.
- Input and update products in management information system and ordering system as required (currently Retail Pro).
The ideal candidate should:
- Have good communication skills, especially in English.
- IT literate and proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Take initiative and be a team player.
- Able to multi-task and have an eye for detail.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an administrative environment.
- Be in possession of a diploma in a related field.
- Health insurance after successful completion of probationary period.
- Company discount card redeemable across different outlets.
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset but training will be provided.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!