We are currently recruiting for full-time Maintenance Technicians to assist our Arkadia Maintenance Team in Malta and our Maintenance Team in Gozo.
The person chosen for this role will report directly to the Group Maintenance Manager.
- Respond and attend promptly to repair requests.
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Check for new maintenance requests.
- Interpret readings from meters and gauges and other measuring units.
- Perform maintenance activities on various types of hardware & electrical equipment
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- Operate as an independent mechanic by analysing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.
- Monitoring the fire alarm / life safety system systems as necessary, and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Maintaining the facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
The ideal candidate should:
- Have basic knowledge on air conditioners & HVAC
- Hold Electrical License A
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office
Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.