We are currently looking to recruit a Full-time Maintenance Supervisor to take responsibility of the maintenance and inspection of all outlets at Arkadia Gozo. The selected candidate would also be required to train and coach other members of the Maintenance team whilst reporting to the Property and Maintenance Manager.
- Carrying out the day-to-day maintenance of company premises and equipment, both mechanical and electrical, in a preventative manner.
- Overseeing new projects.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety guidelines are being adhered to.
- Updating weekly rosters, utilizing resources productively and within budgetary limits.
- Reviewing and inspecting all premises and equipment regularly.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Being able to communicate in Maltese is considered an asset.
- Have previous experience in General Maintenance duties.
- Have good leadership and time-management skills.
- Being in possession of a valid Electrical License A is considered an asset.
Training for this role will be provided however previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send a covering letter and an updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online