We are seeking to recruit a Full-time Maintenance Operative to join the team at Arkadia and report to the Maintenance Supervisor. The selected candidate will be responsible to keep the building in good running order by carrying out general repairs and maintenance activities.
- Paint, repairs and tiling works.
- Carry out all general maintenance.
- Undertaking small plumbing repairs and minor electrical tasks.
- Minor masonry work such as external walls or steps, laying slabs and replacing glass.
- Performing checks on security and fire appliances.
- Respond to tenants’ requests for maintenance services, including replacing air filters, installing new locks and troubleshooting smoke detectors.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
The ideal candidate:
- Would be in possession of Electrical License A (preferred but not obligatory).
- Is able to communicate, both verbally and written, in English.
- Is eager to take on initiative.
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com. We look forward to hear from you!