We are seeking to recruit a Logistics Officer on a part-time basis to join the team at Arkadia, Gozo. The selected candidate will report to the Logistics Manager and will be responsible to create spreadsheets, input data, check, reconcile and report all incoming and outgoing merchandise for quality and quantity and collect and deliver with the Company van as assigned.
- Responsible for interdepartmental transfers.
- Report and update stock discrepancies to suppliers, brands, and brand managers.
- Inputting of data on MSOffice programmes; specifically, MS Excel.
- Packing and loading of merchandise.
- Collecting and delivering stock when and as required.
- Responsible for replenishments for all outlets.
- Ability to carry up to 25 kilos.
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to communicate fluently in Maltese and English, both verbally and written
- Has good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Has good organisational skills.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com indicating which vacancy they are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!