We are currently looking to recruit a Full-time Logistics Officer to perform various administrative duties within the Logistics Department. The role also entails driving the Company van to collect and deliver goods. The selected candidate would report directly to the Logistics Manager and direct his/her efforts in maintaining Arkadia’s high quality standards.
- Effecting transfer of goods between departments
- Reporting stock levels and discrepancies to suppliers, brands and brand managers
- Inputting data on Microsoft Office programmes, specifically Excel
- Collecting, packing, loading and delivering merchandise weighing up to 25kg
- Replenishing stock for all outlets
The ideal candidate would:
- Have good mathematical skills
- Have basic accounting skills
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Being able to communicate in Maltese is considered an asset
- Health insurance scheme after successful completion of the probation period
- Intragroup discounts
- Training for this role shall be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are invited to send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!