We are looking to recruit individuals on a full-time and part-time basis to join the Logistics team in Gozo. The selected candidate shall report directly to the Logistics Manager and work from Monday to Friday.
- Responsible to be fully conversant with company policies and procedures and adhere to them as per job requirements.
- Responsible for interdepartmental transfers.
- Report and update stock discrepancies to suppliers, brands and brand managers.
- Inputting of Merchandise in the system.
- Inputting of data on MSOffice programmes; specifically Excel.
- Packing and Loading of Merchandise.
- Collecting and delivering stock when and as required.
- Responsible for replenishments for all outlets.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Logistics Manager.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have good communication skills, especially in English
- Take initiative and be a team player.
- Have a few months of experience in a logistics team
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probationary period.
To apply: Interested applicants are to send in a detailed CV to email@example.com, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.Apply Online