We are looking to recruit individuals on a full-time and part-time basis to join the Logistics team in Gozo. The selected candidate shall report directly to the Logistics Manager and will work from Monday to Friday from 4:45 to 13:15.
- Responsible to be fully conversant with company policies and procedures and adhere to them as per job requirements.
- Responsible for company van ensure it is in good working condition and adequately clean at all times.
- Loading and unloading of all merchandise.
- Delivering from and to Suppliers, Vendors, Customers, Airports, Ports, and Container holding places at pre assigned scheduled stops.
- Reporting any discrepancies or damages on goods to logistics manager.
- Delivery of goods and collecting any outstanding balances and hand in to the Logistics Manager upon return.
- Any other duty assigned by the Logistics Manager relevant to the above position in accordance with the exigencies of the department.
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a valid driving license B
- Be able to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Be computer literate
- Be conscious of health and safety regulations relating to the workplace and driving
- Have a good understanding of Maltese roads and locations
- Health Insurance after successful completion of probationary period.
To apply: Interested applicants are to send in a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.Apply Online