Human Resources Administrator
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Administrator to join the HR team in Malta on a Full-time basis. The selected candidate will join a fun and energetic team. He/she will report to the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible to perform administrative work, preparation of documents, employee relations and submission of reports.
- Creating and maintaining employees’ personal files.
- Maintaining the Payroll system and other HR related IT systems in a timely manner.
- Coordinating various HR processes as directed and preparing the necessary follow-up documentation.
- Preparing periodic and ad-hoc HR reports.
- Liaising with Jobsplus for the engagement and termination of employees.
- Assisting employees with the interpretation of routine HR policies and procedures.
- Cross functional HR support according to the business’ needs.
- Maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of HR.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- Have an A-level standard of education.
- Be IT literate, preferably ECDL certified.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be able to organize and prioritize multiple duties within time constraints.
- Have some experience in interviewing.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.