General Maintenance Operative
We are currently recruiting for full-time General Maintenance Operative to assist our Arkadia Maintenance Team in Malta
The person chosen for this role will report directly to the Group Maintenance Manager
Main Responsibilities include:
- Painting walls
- Repairing or re-building walls
- Undertaking small plumbing repairs and minor electrical tasks
- Performing checks on security and fire appliances
- Minor masonry work such as external walls or steps, laying slabs, and replacing glass
- Inspect all community spaces daily to identify problems with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns
- Respond to tenants’ requests for maintenance services, including replacing air filters, installing new locks and troubleshooting smoke detectors
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems as required
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience in plumbing, electricity, and overall general maintenance
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office
Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online