Foodstore Ordering Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Ordering Clerk to support our Foodstore operations in Malta. The selected candidate shall be responsible to maintain optimum stock levels.
The person chosen for this role will report to the Duty Manager
- Prepare reports and summarise data including order history and stock on hand reports.
- Execution and monitoring of all ordering duties.
- Coordinate with food store managers / stackers and suppliers to ensure store stock needs are achieved.
- Monitor stock levels and prepare orders accordingly to ensure sufficient products in store whilst keeping lowest stock on hand possible in store.
- Ensure that orders are effected in a timely manner according to store demands.
- Liaise with suppliers re out of stock products, discontinued products and order any items that can replace said missing items and any new items approved by the Stores Manager.
- Ensure that the food stores benefit from upcoming product offers.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items ordered are delivered to stores on time.
The ideal candidate should:
- hold a valid Food Handling License
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- be computer literate
- be health and safety conscious
- maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.comApply Online