We are looking to recruit a Food Store Manager to overlook and manage the overall operations of the Food Store. He/she will be responsible for the running of the store, including sales, customer service, quality control, staff management, and stock management.
The selected candidate will:
- Be accountable for the achievement of the store’s targets
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating with the Operations Manager and other departments to ensure efficient and profitable running of the stores.
- Be responsible for the management of people and selecting the right candidates
- Ensure proper store inventory management and control
- Ensure total customer service
- Lead and motivate all food store employees to develop strong teamwork and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Direct and supervise employees to ensure they are fulfilling their job descriptions
- Ensure all purchasing is done within the framework of company policies and procedures and that all contracts are concluded and recorded adequately and in a timely manner
Requirements – Applicants must
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in running a supermarket or similar business management
- Have a diploma in management or other related qualifications
- Be proficient in excel and word, and ideally have an ECDL qualification
- Be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and have an eye for detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and managerial skills.
To apply: Interested applicants are to send in a detailed CV to email@example.com, indicating which vacancy they are interested in.Apply Online