We are currently recruiting for a full-time Administrator to support our Foodstore operations in Malta. The selected candidate shall be responsible to manage the administrative support requirements of the Foodstores in Malta and assist in the achievement of KPIs for the department.
The person chosen for this role will be working during office hours Monday to Friday from 0700hours to 1530hours and will report to the Assistant Store Manager and the Foodstore Stores Manager.
- Plan and prepare a roster for each week.
- Assist with the administration of recruitment, selection and induction of new employees.
- Answer phone calls and respond in a timely and accurate way to all enquiries.
- Maintain a petty cash in an orderly manner.
- Coordinate with food store managers, stackers and Waitrose to ensure store stock needs are achieved and to do transfers of stock from one store to another if need be.
- Remain abreast of current and forthcoming promotions to effectively communicate and enhance key information to customers.
The ideal candidate should:
- hold a valid Food Handling License
- have good verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- be computer literate
- be health and safety conscious
- maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com.Apply Online