Fashion Visual Merchandiser
We are seeking to recruit an individual with a flair for Fashion to join Arkadia’s Fashion Team in Malta as a Visual Merchandiser on a Full-time basis. The selected candidate will report to the Shop Manager and will be responsible to manage, supervise and coordinate activities relating to stock and visual merchandising of the shops that are assigned.
- Provide feedback on stock requirements and consignments on a weekly basis, based on statistical performance.
- Collect and report product feedback from shop staff and customers.
- Recommend product promotions and ensure the adequate preparation of merchandise during promotions or price reductions.
- Regularly liaise with Logistics and arrange for stock deliveries and/or shop transfers.
- Ensure optimal visual merchandising to maximize space utilization in line with the brand’s policy.
- Compiling sales and stock reports and communicate to Franchisor and Retail Manager.
- Develop visual merchandising training programmes and train shop managers, supervisors and staff.
- Ensure clear and full communication with the management with regard to staff matters, including staff requirements, behaviour, evaluation and promotion.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in the English language, both verbal and written.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess analytical skills to make informed decisions.
- Have a passion for Fashion.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com, indicating the vacancy in which they are interested.Apply Online