We are currently looking to recruit a Part-time Logistics Driver to drive between Malta and Gozo on a daily basis. The selected candidate would report directly to the Logistics Manager and ensure that all goods are collected and/or delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the Company van is clean and in a good working condition
- Loading and unloading of merchandise
- Delivering goods to and from suppliers, customers, ports and Arkadia outlets
- Reporting any damaged goods or discrepancies
- Collecting any outstanding balances from clients
The ideal candidate would:
- Have good knowledge of Maltese and Gozitan road networks
- Have good customer relationship skills
- Be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Being able to communicate in Maltese is considered an asset
- Health insurance scheme after successful completion of the probation period
- Intragroup discounts
- Training for this role shall be provided, however, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are invited to send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online