We are seeking to recruit a Full-time Driver whom we can rely on to deliver goods to customers in a timely and efficient manner. The selected candidate shall not only be responsible for the goods to be delivered, but also for the general up-keeping of the company delivery van. Drivers report to the Foodstore Duty Manager.
- Loading and unloading merchandise to be delivered to and from delivery destinations
- General maintenance of the vehicle and reporting any problems to the Supervisor
- Reporting any damages or discrepancies in the goods delivered to the Foodstore Manager
- Maintain the loading bay and the trolleys’ cleanliness
- Greeting customers, processing payments and assisting them with their needs and requirements
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold a valid driving license B
- Be able to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Be computer literate
- Be conscious of health and safety regulations relating to the workplace and Maltese roads
- Have a good understanding of Maltese roads and locations
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com We look forward to hear from you!Apply Online