We are currently looking to recruit a Part-time Cashier for our Foodstores in Malta and the Food Market at Is-Suq tal-Belt. The selected candidate shall be responsible to ensure responsible and customer-oriented cashiering. The person chosen for this role will report to the Assistant Store Manager and the Foodstore Stores Manager.
- Maintaining high quality interaction with customers.
- Keeping your working area clean and organised.
- Operating the Electronic Point of Sale equipment, accept payments and reconcile daily cash takings.
- Recommend new products to managers.
The ideal candidate should:
- A valid Food Handling license is considered an asset although training may be arranged
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be computer literate
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Being able to communicate in Maltese is considered an asset
- Training for this role will be provided, however, previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Interested parties are requested to send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com We look forward to hear from you!