As a Brand Manager you will be managing fashion brands and the management teams in their respective outlets.
We offer a challenging work environment where you will be learning from the first day. If your results are positive and you show ambition, your career options at Arkadia are never-ending!
Short outline of the main duties for this role include:
- Strive to achieve sales targets
- Co-ordinate, prepare and develop marketing initiatives with Franchisor and Marketing Manager.
- Support Shop Managers and Supervisors from the Outlets in Malta and Gozo
- Visit Fashion Brand Conventions abroad.
- Driving work-ethic:
- Motivate and empower your management team.
- Building & Developing Team Members:
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in Performance Appraisals
- Identify training needs for the fashion management team and team members
The profile of our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has strong in administrative and team leadership skills.
- Is a strong communicator in the English, Italian and Maltese language.
- Has a strong interest in current and future design trends.
Training for this role will be given, however, previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
If you feel that this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Send a covering letter and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online