Free Star Wars Bag
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Star Wars Licenced Bag” promotional campaign organised by Arkadia Marketing Ltd starting Monday 11rh December and running until stocks last, at participating shops in Gozo and Malta.
- Participating shops are the following individual shops as identified by their own cash points
- In Gozo the following shops found at the Arkadia Commercial Centre in Triq Fortunato Mizzi, Rabat, Gozo: Arkadia Department Stores (Level 1 and Level 2), Arkadia Foodstore, Piazza Italia, Parfois, Boulevard, Circle A, Pearl and Urban Jungle (Gozo).
- In Malta, Arkadia Foodstore Portomaso, Arkadia FoodExpress Swatar and Arkadia FoodExpress Paceville
- Customer effecting purchases from individual participating shops will get a free “Star Wars Bag” with every € 60 purchases. Maximum number of bags that can be obtained for free with a single purchase is two (2).
- Alternatively customers can purchase bag at the price of €3.90 each.
- At start of campaign there will be two different designs available. Customers can ask for their preferred design subject to the availability of the requested design.
- Value of receipts obtained from different participating shops (identified by their cash register) or, at a different time from same cash register, cannot be summed up to qualify for free bag.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd is not liable for any damage suffered by any participant due to the non-observance of these conditions.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd reserves the right to change the format and manner in which the promotion is conducted at its sole discretion and without notice and liability.
- In the event that these terms and conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Arkadia Marketing Ltd shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter.
- Arkadia Marketing Ltd retains final discretion in all matters relating to this promotion.
- These Terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.